My luggage didn't make it with me and is now stuck in the Moscow airport in room L... and I don't know why they won't deliever it, and delta says that it is the responsibility of Czec airline which I was transfered to when my flight got delayed... and Chez airlines gave me another number which doesn't work!! Man!!!
And it is rainy and cold... the good news is that I bought a super cute big green bag just before coming out here and at Izmolova I bought a super cute green scarf & green hat to match it...
Also - the people on my trip have been very nice - one of the guys packed an extra jacket and although it's way too big and I look like the hunch back from Notre Dame in it - it keeps me warm! Also, for the first day of the meeting, a girl on the trip let me borrow a shirt and pair of pants. She was also going to let me borrow her brand new Bebe jacket - but I couldn't!
Another good thing is that I have a faboulous throw over sweater from a day of shopping with Linda that is perfect for hear - and I've worn it every day!! So I am so happy I have something so perfect... and I also stole a book from Tam - Jarhead - which I absolutly love... it's very interesting!
I also have a big room - but it's not wired with a NASA phone or internet - so I have to check email and call from the conference room in the next tower - which is why I havn't called everyone (plus I am generally in a bad mood - so I am a little anti social). But my bathtub is wonderful - so it's a great place to be anti-social!
Here is the one picture I took... and then my camera ran out of batteries... guess where my charger is??? In my luggage at the airport!!
Oh man... my bag better arrive soon... otherwise I won't be able to bring any Vodka home :)
No comments:
Post a Comment