Well - sandwiched in between two weeks of the over night shift at work I got the most beautiful weekend free! Although I tried to sleep through the best parts of the day, luckily I couldn't, and instead we spent a bunch of time outside. We got to catch a block BBQ our neighbors threw and also went bike riding through Brazos Bend.
The block party was fun! I made chocolate chip cookies - which to my disappointment - flattened out - I can't get them to fluff up since I've been in Texas. But every one still loved them. The best part was the mom's yelling at their kids not to eat any more!!
And Brazos Bend was just awesome. If you have a bike - definitely take it there!! Even though I've been to the park just about 10 times, we'd never seen half the trails before. Plus the alligators are less scary when you zoom by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment