Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy New Years

Happy 2009!! While Paul was working I started on one of my new year's goals to organize the house... and so far it is working well... check out my de-cluttered closets.

Here is the hallway closet, I added two shelves in the back to stack games and holiday decorations on. Then along the side wall I added a shelf with a hanger, this way we can hang more than what is in the door way and the coats don't prevent us from accessing the other items in the closet.



Here's the bedroom closet. We added 3 shelves all above the current shelves and got fabric containers for bigger items on top (this way mounds of clothes don't fall all over eachother.



We also found a great steal on a new duvet cover, bed skirt and pillow cases. We got them 75% off the clearance price (we got 89% off total). And it matched curtians we had in our apartment.

No comments: