This year started with
excitement... we were both
completely refreshed and almost
driven for the new year! (okay - I'm a little tired now, but still motivated about some of the new year's resolutions)...

Paul has been studying hard to complete his pilot's license. He is preparing for his oral check out and then check ride. And if the Houston weather clears up he might be able to complete it this month!!

I have been learning Spanish on the Rosetta Stone. The Rosetta stone is a super fun way to learn a language for people who don't want to study hard. It presents all the material in the language you are studying with pictures - which makes it fun and not to
intence. I've been doing three weeks now and am doing well: Me
llama Christina.
Tengo esposo. El no
doctoro. Yo
quiero mi
esposo. What do you think? Just kidding, most of what I'm learning is not conversational yet, it's more like "the cat is under the table." But I did speak
Spanish with the waiter at a
Mexican restaurant the other night :)

This is our awesome new toy - it's actually Paul's Christmas present that arrived late... but it's a camera stand that can hang onto anything. That makes it worth the wait!

And
finally... we've been following the Green Bay Packers!!! Paul was initiated this Christmas into the official Packer fan club with his very own Cheese head...

And now, we're just getting ready for the big game this Sunday!! GO PACKERS!!
No comments:
Post a Comment