Here are the highlights:
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
A good holiday season!
Happy Holidays to All! This year we were lucky to spend the holiday season with some of our family (last year we were stuck at work) and headed to Wisconsin for a winter wonderland!
Here are the highlights:
My sister's dog Dunken learned how to open presents on her own!
Lots of game playing - mostly Blokus (but some clue and charades)
Lost of sleeping...
Lots of eating...
And the best part was lots of snow!! 



Here are the highlights:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
First and foremost, I'm so jealous of your snow that I wish I could jump into the picture... And second, Christina - I never knew you looked so much like your siblings! It's uncanny! :)
That snowman is huge...definitely puts my little 9.5 incher to shame ;-)...well, that's AZ for ya...
Post a Comment