Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Backpacking through the Hill Country

A couple weekends ago we went backpacking in the Hill Country with some addicted friends from our last trip!! They went overboard since the Enchanted Rock trip in May and bought backpacks & a tent... it's fun to go with people as addicted as us!

We started off in the Hill County State Natural Area BUT - that park is like the Blare Witch Project... and unless you have a horse I don't suggest going there at all! Because it was so creepy we have no pictures.

I do highly recommend Lost Maples State Park... it was gorgous...

We camped out on a platea in the hill country... totally gorgous!
The weather was perfect - cool enough for hot chocolate!
The trails start at the bottom of the hills and wind up through beautiful rock formations...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have one picture from the Blair Witch Project! I'll have to e-mail it to you to add! So scary! That was an awesome trip though!
Kristin