Saturday, May 19, 2007

Interior Design

We're attempting to revamp our living room space... or maybe just vamp it in the first place!

For Mom - here is how we laid out the wedding pictures (in a straight line after all) and I like how they look.


This next picture has a couple very big improvements... The first thing you'll notice is our wreath is gone :) and in it's place is a Van Gogh... we picked it up at the Art museum during the MET exhibit (when we saw the real one... but they wouldn't let us take that one home).

Next thing you'll notice is our lovely guitar stand next to our lovely fire place tool set...

And finally our new Grandma chair! We actually have 2! We needed extra seating that could be flexible and determined these were the best (okay - the best were at Lazy Boy - but I'm not spending 1K on a chair). They are very comfortable and keep you in good posture (unlike our couch which is a very relaxing sink hole - just not good for the back)!
This last picture is our new bookshelf! We are super excited about it because it solves our wine storage problems! We're not sure if it's going to stay there... and Paul and I are still debating on the extra shelf rel estate (I want to put some display items from Moscow there... Paul wants books), but I'm excited!

No comments: