Saturday, May 19, 2007

Plastic or Paper?? I don't think so!


If you haven't noticed - there is a link on our blog called green bagging (http://www.reusablebags.com/) and we recently purchased some bags from them - The ACME Bags Earth Tote- which we love! We have 4 bags and nominally what would take 25 plastic bags can be fit into just 4 of these guys. They also can handle all the heavy stuff (I once had a grocer bag a 1 gallon milk, two big V8 fusion juices and all our frozen items in one bag - the handles didn't give at all). I was worried about canvas bags getting wet and gross - so that's why we picked these made out of cordura nylon.
Anyways - this is what everyone is getting for Christmas from us - and we highly recommend them to everyone else as well.

No comments: