Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Kopps

Last weekend Paul and I went home to Wisconsin. The first adventure was to Kopps: the best Ice cream place ever!!

Paul had never been there - but now knows the true magnificence of the place... we forgot to take pictures but I found some suitable ones online!

Here is the local Kopps - it has a great patio where we sat... and when we went it was just as beautiful - 78 degrees with a cool breeze! Wisconsin summers are perfect!
Here are the famous big flat butter burgers... not a good grade from calorie-count.com but the tastiest burgers I've had in a while... inside is pickles, tomatoes and a bunch of sauces too!
The big discussion of the day was the turtle sundae they serve. This is a diagram from the website (yes they have diagrams of all their sundaes) http://www.kopps.com/. Paul had one and approved.This is the typical soft serve ice cream they serve. The Chocolate is sooo good. They always have the standard ice cream & sundaes available and on top of that two flavors of the day. They have a list you can take home so you know what the flavors will be on each day... but my favorite is always the standard chocolate since I can remember... no turtle sundae for me - just the typical chocolate with a thin cookie!

No comments: