Then Saturday morning we went up to help move my sister into her new house... She moved into the cutest house I've ever seen. She lives in Madison, the capitol of Wisconsin and has what I call a city-style house which is narrow but tall. It's soo cute and has a big garden in the back with a strawberry patch and everything! Moving went well - and I wish her tons of luck unpacking.
Then Sunday we went with my Mom, Todd and Oma out to the Beach. Now, there should be a couple pictures from this coming soon - but I don't have them yet. For now we'll have to suffer with these from the Wisconsin State Park website... but you can see it's beautiful!

No, I don't know who the little boy is... but there are a bunch of small wooded sand dunes before the beach, so we had a picnic there and set up a hammock! I mentioned how useful it would be to have one on our next camping trip like this- and it just so happened an extra had been bought for us - so we got an early Christmas present :) It's the best hammock ever!Then we went down to the normally pristine beach... unfortunately there was some algae build up just the first 3 feet near the shore - so it looked a little weird. But Paul and I still had a great swim.
After the beach, my sis & her hubby came out to eat dinner with us so we got a bit more time with them & that wrapped up a great weekend. There usually is never enough time to do everything you want - but the weekend was fantastic! It was good to be home!
No comments:
Post a Comment