Tonight we went out to a quick
sandwich and
smoothie shop! It was pretty good and therefore pretty crowded! I spent 1/2 the money I usually do - so that was good in one way... but for a
smoothie,
sandwich and desert it still cost 300
rubles ($15 bucks).
But I'm not sure why I am complaining - I'm stuffed, it tasted good - and it was a good time as well!

And the best part was that it didn't take all night - I had plenty of time to grab some groceries... you'll notice my selections - after a couple nights of ice cream and chocolates I had to go back to the basics... bread, beer &
nutella! The best of Russia (even though
nutella is German)!

I also had time to call and say Happy Father's Day & I love you! And I'll relax with a taste of my new beer selections...
(p.s. finally figured out why some of my pictures have been turning out so blurry: since I took the photos of my wildflower garden the setting has been for macro, and since I took the hotel pictures the flash has been off... oh well - at least the rest of the trip won't look like a drunken me took them)!
No comments:
Post a Comment