Wednesday, June 13, 2007

More information

Space flight now has a good story of the event Tuesday:
http://www.spaceflightnow.com/shuttle/sts117/070612cmgs/

Now, we are having more problems. Both the central and guidance computers had failures, and the Russian team is unable to even power them on at this point. Right now we have ideas that there may be some electromagnetic problems interfering with them - but it's all our best guesses.

There's a lot of work to be done!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This blog is so much fun! I just read all the ones from June and got to see all your Moscow pics! How cool! Looks like an awesome city! One day I'll get over my fear of flying and go visit! I'm gald you're having fun - but we miss you here in Houston! The weather is miserable here now...so stay there as long as possible! Maybe I'll start one of these blogs for out new house! :)
Kristin